Many people tend to have inferiority complex in our society. Influenced by the environment and culture, they become volatile and susceptible to negative remarks from people who have illogical judgmental behavior.
Here are some tips to manage inferiority complex and regain that confident shining personality:
- Start with gratitude
- Begin the day by thinking about some of the things you have to be grateful for. Most of the 7 billion people in the world won’t have the opportunities you do, if you start out with that perspective, you’ll be in the right frame of mind for the rest of the day.
- Choose your companions wisely.
- Your outlook–negative or positive–will be the average of the five people you spend the most time with, So be careful who you hang out with. Make sure you’re hanging out with people who encourage you and lift you up.
- Get plenty of rest and exercise.
- There’s ample evidence by now that getting enough sleep, exercise, and good nutrition profoundly affects both your mood and your effectiveness. So make sure to get that minimum of 8 hours sleep and at least 30 mins of exercise everyday!
- If you breathe heavily, it saturates your brain with oxygen and makes you more awake and aware. It’s very important in a tense situation because it will make you realize that you control your body, and not your unconscious mind.
- Get that glowing smile
- Everyone says that smiling is the best booster, but how can you boost that confidence if you don’t have that pleasing smile? Keep in mind that having that complete set of white teeth creates an impact on your smile, so always make it a habit to pay a visit on your dental clinic at least once every six months. Maintaining a healthy set of teeth gives you that glowing smile.