Your smile is definitely one of your greatest investment and asset and is definitely irreplaceable. If you have yellowish and unclean teeth, it will definitely make you look ugly and dull. That is why more and more people are opting for teeth whitening procedures in order to improve their smiles and to replace yellowish and stained teeth with white and bright set of teeth. To achieve this, you have to consider opting for a specialized treatment like laser teeth whitening that removes the stain and discoloration of the teeth.
Laser whitening can result in dramatic whitening in just one session, although several sessions lasting 30 to 60 minutes each may be required to reach the full effect. The effect of whitening may last from six months to a year depending on your hygiene. We also offer at-home bleaching kit that you may use every month in order to prolong the effect of the whitening.
Laser teeth whitening has been extremely popular in the different parts of the globe. Most of the time this is the treatment sought by famous celebrities in order to maintain their bright white smile.
– With laser teeth whitening, you can actually expect three to five shades much lighter color of teeth.
– It is proven that this procedure produces faster effect.
– It is non invasive and does not cause bleeding during and after the treatment.
– Most of the time there is no anesthesia needed for this procedure since it does not really cause so much pain.
– For those who fear dental treatments, this teeth whitening procedure will surely be one pleasant experience.
– This works against irritating and stubborn stains such as tobacco stains, tetracycline stains, and deep rooted stains.
– Laser teeth whitening costs much higher compared to other treatments because of the immediate results it could provide and it is less invasive as well.
– Some form of sensitivity may be felt during and after the procedure but your dentist will prescribe you with anti sensitivity toothpaste or analgesics.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”6″ gal_title=”Laser Teeth Whitening”]